Friday, January 15, 2016

Two Weeks In

Ahhh Friday. At last, we meet again...and a three-day weekend, no less! I wan't to live in a world where every weekend is a three-day weekend, is that too much to ask?

I'm two weeks into my fitness challenge and I think it's finally catching up with me. Getting up at 5:15 a.m. every day to go to the gym (which is kicking my butt!) has become increasingly difficult.



I am so sick of the meal plan, I crave red meat and cheese like you wouldn't believe. If you can't tell, I'm a little cranky. ...but I'm seeing results...results on the scale and small changes in my body. So that's what I'm holding onto. Five weeks to go, I can do it!


There's a little restaurant in town serving the meal plan and it has been such a lifesaver! I love getting to meet friends for lunch without cheating on the diet -not to mention those days when you just don't feel like cooking! Thank you Mojos!



Here's my favorite things on the internet this week: 

Shopping at 7-eleven got me through losing my father. 
-Buzzfeed

-You can now stream Broadway shows online like netflix. Yay!!!
-Brit + Company 

-Actor's response to autistic boy interrupting play. Loved every word.
-Reshareworthy

-This Lip Sync Battle , Who cares about Channing Tatum! His wife totally killed it!
-YouTube via. Lip Sync Battle

How to touch up your makeup at work. 
-Makeup.com

20 makeup mistakes you might be making (secrets from a makeup artist)
-The Everygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment