Monday, August 24, 2015

Rocksbox Review

Image Source


For my birthday my little brother gifted me a RocksBox jewelry subscription. I'd heard about RocksBox before but wasn't really sure how it worked or what to expect.

Here's what you need to know: It's like renting designer jewelry! 

The first thing you do is complete a short survey about your style- Do you wear mostly yellow gold or silver? Do you wear statement pieces or are you drawn to delicate pieces? What's your ring size (do you wear rings?) -etc.

After completing my survey, I browsed their stock of jewelry. I was surprised to see that they have all of my favorite designers! Kendra Scott, Loren Hope, Gorjana -to name a few! If I saw an item I liked, I added it to my wishlist -then the RocksBox designers will include at least one item from my "wishlist" in my box! #love

So last week I received my first box and it did not disappoint! 



The box included three pieces that I can wear as long as I like. If there's something in my box that I want to buy, I can purchase it at a discounted rate (not to mention you get a $10 credit for each box -on top of the already discounted jewelry..that's a pretty good deal! Especially on designers that NEVER go on sale *ahem, Loren Hope I'm looking at you!) 



If I don't like any of the jewelry in my box, I can send it back and they will send me a new box! RocksBox does not limit the number of box renewals each month...which means you could sample as much jewelry as your heart desires! 


Included in my first box: 

1. Gorjana Mave Lariat Necklace
(one of my "wishlist" items)
Retail: $78
RocksBox discount: $62


2. Perry Street Kara Earrings
Retail: $33
RocksBox discount: $26


3. Sophie Harper X Ring in Gold
Retail: $30
RocksBox discount: $24


I loved each and every piece! I wore the necklace 3 times (It looked so perfect with this black maxi I wore to a BBQ last weekend) 

The ring is one of those everyday staples, and I really loved it! However, I already own a ring very similar so I decided to send it back.

The earrings are darling and a fun way to jazz up any outfit!

I decided not to purchase anything from this box. I am saving my $10 credit for something special! I can't wait to see what's in my next box! I sent this one back today so I should have something new soon!

Have any of you tried RocksBox? What do you think? I have so many events coming up in the next few months -a wedding, a bachelorette weekend, holiday parties -this is going to save me so much money on styling my looks!

If you're interested in signing up (and want to try the first month free!!!) click here!

**RocksBox does not know who I am. As I mentioned earlier, this was a gift from my brother. I just thought it was cool and wanted to share it with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment