Thursday, August 13, 2015

Parker's 2nd Birthday Party, a trip to the farm!

I am so behind on sharing these photos...when I was editing them for this post, I couldn't help but feel a little sad that summer is almost over. This has been such a wonderful summer filed with birthdays, travels and a lot of time spent by the pool! I don't want it to end!

One of my favorite memories from this summer is Parker's second birthday party. His mom is one of my best friends -and boy does she know how to throw a party! Remember his circus party last year? It was darling! I didn't think she could do it, but she has totally outdone herself with his second birthday!

I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves! Enjoy!


































Isn't that the most adorable party you've ever seen? It was such a fun afternoon! The cake was incredible, it looked just like a hay bale (yes, they "hay" was edible and it was delicious!) -the pies were homemade by Susan's mother...fresh squeezed lemonade and BBQ to boot! Take me back!

I loved the backyard games, the dads were really competitive with the sack race! (not pictured, the pie eating contest -I didn't get any good photos of that but it was so much fun!)

We ended the party with a hay ride around the neighborhood...I don't remember the last time I took a hay ride but I felt like a little girl again! It took me back!

Susan, you are an expert party planner! I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids! Parker is one lucky boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment