Thursday, August 6, 2015

Family Vacation: Galveston, TX


























Last weekend we took a quick trip to Galveston to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday! For her birthday we rented a cabana at the San Luis Resort. The pool was just breathtaking and the service was first class!

We held a big BBQ birthday bash at my grandfather's house and ate too many chocolate desserts! Inspired by this party, my sister and I made the most adorable palm tree banner. It was so easy to make and added the perfect touch to our tropical soiree! 

In the evenings we watched movies -which was perfect after spending the day in the sun. My favorite move was "Mr. Brooks." Have any of you seen it? It's a little scary but very good! I highly recommend it! 

So basically our trip can be summarized in a few words: swim, eat, sleep, repeat...and I loved every minute of it!

I'll leave you with a few iPhone pics. We shared our photos under the hashtag #acNiftyFifty (AC is my mother's initials). Check it out to see all the photos from our trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment