Tuesday, June 9, 2015

In Review

Doing:

Since we last spoke, I  ran in an inflatable 5k. So fun but sooo muddy!


I planted my first herb garden.



Confession...it's not doing so well. The thyme is dead & the basil is droopy. However, the dill is thriving? I dream of bruschetta and thyme roasted tomatoes...please my green thumb friends- I need your help!

Wearing: 

A little more than a month ago I borrowed a coral colored off-the-shoulder dress from my mom. (pictured below...a car selfie was the best I could do. -I always forget to take pictures once I arrive to my destination!)


I never want to take it off! I think I wore it 3 times this week alone. It's officially my summer uniform. I don't want to live in a world where this isn't in my closet! Don't tell my mom but she's not getting it back!

Reading:

I wan't to cruise the world on this enchanting house boat, who's with me?
-Remodelista

This essay "in defense of being alone" was food for my soul. I savored every word. Also, I too "want to be a strong and powerful red wine"
-Huffington Post

If you've been reading my little blog for a while you probably know that I am a huge fan of Sheryl Sandberg, more on that here. The letter she wrote about grief and losing her husband brought me to tears.

Apparently there was a "Smash" tribute concert last night...I'm so bummed I missed it (please please, take this on the road!) anyway, this re-cap is the next best thing. I'm #teamKaren but Ivy killed it last night! Which team are you on?
-Buzzfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment