Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target!

Mark your calendars for April 19!

Lilly Pulitzer has partnered with target and created the most ADORABLE line!


Here are a few of my favorite items:














Let's be real: I love everything! I cant choose just one! I neeeeeeed those pillows for my guest room, and the matching hand towels! And the floor cushions! Swoon! Don't even get me started on the clothes...maybe the birthday bunny will get me those sandals and the matching tote for my birthday? *hint*hint* 

Be sure to follow @LillyForTarget on Instagram for more photos of the collection!

Happy Wednesday!

-Britt

P.S. Target has no idea who I am or that I've written this post...I just thought it was really awesome and I wanted to share it with all my favorite peeps! :-) 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't wait! My question is when exactly is it going to go live on the website!? Ahhhh

    ReplyDelete