Friday, March 6, 2015

Week in review: Indigo

Hello Friday! I hope you've had a good week!

Here's what I've been up to:

Reading:

-Hell yeah, I wear a fanny pack  -Shout out to all my Jenks Middle School classmates! Remember when North Face fanny packs were cool? (For those of you that missed out on that trend, we'd wear them across our bodies like a satchel, with the bag on our backs). I still have mine!

-Yes Please by Amy Poehler

-The Skimm This has become my new daily ritual. I've been reading The Skimm every (week)day for a few months. If you want to be more informed but don't have the time to watch the news or pick up a newspaper? This might just be your cup of tea! Check it out here.


Pinning:

Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad, this looks amazing! I love all the roasted veggies with the pesto dressing...yum!


I neeeeeeed this cover up.


I'm loving navy/indigo right now & am trying to find new ways to incorporate it in the doll house. Here's what I've been inspired by:

Pinned here
Pinned Here

Pinned Here
Pinned Here

Pinned Here

Pinned Here

The week ahead:

I'm headed to Durant this weekend to see Les Miserables -one of my all-time favorite shows "Red, I feel my soul on fire! Black, my world if she's not there!" (swoon)....anyway, I have a friend in the show & I can't wait to cheer her on!

Have a good weekend!
-Britt

2 comments:

  1. I love Les Miserables! That sounds super fun to get to see it live. Good luck to your friend!

    ReplyDelete