Monday, February 2, 2015

My J-O-B

A couple of things are happening in my life right now that are pretty awesome and I've had to keep it a secret from you...which hasn't been easy because I'm soooooo excited!

It's been a little more than a year in the making, so it's hard to believe that the day is finally here that I can share this wonderful opportunity with everyone!

I'm officially a professional blogger, blogging for the Chickasaw Cultural Center!




It's so strange seeing the word "author" under my photo. 

In college, if you had told me that I'd be a professional writer, I would have thought you were crazy!

I can't tell you how excited I am for this new journey. It really is a dream come true!

Click here if you'd like to follow along, I've already written several posts!

Okay now to the second "thing" ....

Along with writing a blog for the CCC, I am also the voice behind their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages! Meep!

Words can't express my excitement!

I hope you'll come over and say hello!

-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment