Friday, October 31, 2014

A Hogwarts Halloween

Happy Friday! Happy Halloween!

Due to the High School football game taking place tonight, our town moved Halloween a day early. So yesterday was trick or treating...and I've got to say, I was a little disappointed in the turn out. I didn't see many littles dressed up in sweet costumes. Most of my visitors were too old to trick or treat (some of them didn't even dress up). One girl actually unzipped her backpack for me to fill with candy!

I just kept telling myself that: "at least they aren't out drinkin' or doin' drugs!"

Anyway... because it's Halloween...and because I'm the biggest nerd there ever was...not to mention the fact that just this morning, JK Rowling released a new tale from the Harry Potter universe...I thought it might be fun to share some pictures from our annual Harry Potter party! We had so much fun!

::Beware:: the picture quality isn't very good! Do you know how hard it is to take photos in candle light? Yikes!

Although, maybe the grainy/dark/poor photo quality fits with the spirit of Halloween?

Either way, I couldn't resist sharing.
















My favorite decoration was the Gryffindor Common Room, the red and gold accents made everything so cozy, perfect for watching movies!

I hope you have a wonderful (and safe) Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment