Wednesday, September 24, 2014

INSTA-GRAMS


by Wednesday, a local OKC shop 
(only $10! yippee!)
I can't decided where to hang it but I'm thinking it would be darling in my bathroom


Coffee and netflix on a lazy Saturday morning. 


Babysitting my Kosmo, he went home yesterday :-( 


Football season is here! Chi O Family day with the siblings.


Decorating for fall. My favorite time of year. 


Working on a movie set, something to cross off the bucket list!


Bath time, he wasn't happy! 


*these matching heels are on my Christmas list! 


My hair is too thick for the crown braid so I tried to do a "half-up" crown
...it turned out better than expected. 


Raking leaves is my least favorite thing to do, however, these pumpkin bags made it bearable. 
Also, I think of my dad every time I see them, he used them in our yard when we were kids.


A friend of mine surprised me with a load of homegrown pumpkins...
The front porch is now my happy place.
It's Kosmo's happy place too. 


Find me on Instagram @orrbrittney


Hope you are enjoying the first few days of fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment