Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Yellow House

Remember a few months ago when I mentioned the re-model taking place next door?

Well it's finally finished! 

The owners and I have actually become pretty good friends and they were kind enough to let me snap a few photos! 

Because I love a good "before & after" ...lets take a look at what it looked like 6 months ago:


Pretty scary right?

Now the after:


Isn't it darling?

It doesn't even look like the same house!

The living room is full of charm. I especially love the crown molding, it's original to the house. 



Granite counter tops & stainless appliances, swoon!



I think this hall closet (probably meant for linens) would make a great pantry!




The master bedroom is my favorite. 

Someday I'll have french doors that lead to a back patio... and there will be potted flowers and a big herb garden where I will grow rosemary and basil and cilantro and tomatoes. Amen. 



Not pictured: the amazing walk-in (cave-like) shower.


Walk-in closet...oh how I love thee. 

Oh! and I had to take a picture of the house next door. It's pretty cute too!


Our street is so charming...I really love living here!

My house is on the other side (you can see it in the picture below). 

Isn't the yellow house just adorable?

Guess what? It's for sale!

Who wants to be my neighbor?!?


1 comment:

  1. Read Ladies's Night by Mary Kay Andrews - character has a blog and redoes an old house.

    ReplyDelete