Monday, August 11, 2014

Mikayla's Dorm Tour!

Well Mikayla is officially a college student! -it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating her sweet 16! 

Last weekend was spent moving her into the dorms. It was an emotional day, my poor mother was on the verge of tears for most of it (Mikayla's the last child to go off to college). I had forgotten about how small the dorm rooms are. I don't know how I survived living in such a teeny tiny space! 

Anyway, Mikayla has the most adorable dorm room! I couldn't resist taking a few photos to share with you!







 
Isn't that wooden monogram just darling?

This is such an exciting time for her! I hope she savors every minute of it!

Now lets all say a little prayer that my mother recovers from her empty nest syndrome! 

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This dorm room is very homey and comfy. The color scheme shouts that she is a peaceful person. The immaculateness of the space is enviable. - Lay of http://friendlyessaywriting.com.

    ReplyDelete