Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gatsby, What Gatsby?

Last weekend two of my friends hosted the most fabulous birthday party I've ever been to. They were celebrating their 30th birthday, so as a farewell to their 20's they transformed a local wine bar into a speakeasy. 


I styled my outfit around my grandmother's vintage clutch. The gorgeous headband was an etsy find!

I asked Mel & Shawna (the birthday girls) if I could snap a few pictures of the decor before the guests arrived...everything was so glam, so gatsby!


Each table had these darling centerpieces ...topped off with quotes from "The Great Gatsby." 



"I like large parties, they are so intimate...at small parties there isn't any privacy." 


The birthday girls looked stunning draped in sequins!



The photo booth was a crowd favorite, check out the hashtag #hellothirty to browse all our pics over on instagram!


The bar was styled so cute with a drink menu designed to complement the invitations!




Every detail was well thought out, they even had twenties music playing over the speakers!


Well done Mel & Shawna! You guys really outdid yourselves with this one!


Happy Birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment