Friday, May 2, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Hello internet!

Can I just say, I love the weather! I love spring! I love the flowers! I love the sunshine! I love being outside! I love that it's finally May and summer is only one month away! I love it! I love it! Amen. 

Anyway, how was your week?

Mine was wonderful (hence my over usage of the explanation mark). 

Today I'm linking up with Lauren for H54F

Here's what I've been up to:

ONE.  My baby sister's prom! She looked stunning (I'm not bias at all...) 

She's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. 



That dress! Breathtaking! 

TWO. This week was perfect for patio dining. There's something soothing about eating a meal outside...especially when it's in the middle of a workday. Am I right? 

The CCC has a beautiful patio where I snuck away for a quick lunch. It was a gorgeous day!


THREE. Speaking of being outside, remember the little nest I found in the backyard last week?


Well they finally hatched! I wish you could hear them chirp.

I imagine them saying "feed me!" feed me!" 


FOUR. Last night I attended an event for work. I got to take home one of the centerpieces. 

Is there anything better than a bowl full of fresh roses?



FIVE. This weekend will be spent catching up with old friends. It's been too long since I've had a night out with the girls, I can't wait! 

I hope your week was as wonderful as mine! 

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your sister looked absolutely gorgeous! And those baby birds, so cute!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an awesome week! also that dress holy moly!!

    carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete