Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Secret Garden

I've never truly appreciated spring. I think it's because I've never maintained a yard or garden. I've never cared about curb appeal or green lawns. Also, I'm totally in love with fall...the rich colors and pumpkin themes.

But this year, spring has never looked more beautiful.

It's my first spring in the doll house and I can't believe all of the surprises popping up in my garden!

I find myself searching for gardening ideas on Pinterest and reading the gardening section in HGTV magazine.

Who knew gardening could be fun (and not a chore!)?

I snapped a few photos of some of the blooms around my house, I'm swooning over each and every one of them.









There's a window above my kitchen sink and I love to look out into the backyard. It's so colorful and magical.

Of course, a gardening novice, I have no idea how to care for these beauties. Actually, I don't even know what they are! Let me know if you can help me identify them!

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment