Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello Monday

Spring is here! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the warmer temps and beautiful blooms. It's both refreshing and energizing, I crave the outdoors (and by "outdoors" I mean sitting on my back porch with the grill fired up and a glass of wine).

It's a new week and I'm joining Lisa Leonard for Hello Monday!


Hello grilling on the back patio! It's been sooo long. I almost forgot how to do it! 


Hello beautiful pink flowers that smell enchanting. 
After a quick google search, I've discovered your identity: Viburnum farreri. I think you must be related to the honeysuckle, so sweet and fragrant. 


Hello warmer temperatures. 
I've been spending a lot of time at our local park, it feels amazing to run jog outside again.


Hello spring cleaning! 
I picked up a lucite organizer this weekend.  
I love being able to see all my products without having to dig through my cosmetic bag. 
Also, there's just something about lucite that feels so glamorous. 

Hello yard work, I can't seem to get caught up.

Hello dinner with friends and trying out new recipes. One of my favorite pastimes.

Hello visit from Dad! I can't wait to target practice (with my new shotgun). 

Hello clean cotton sheets, goodbye flannels.

Hello new week! Another week closer to summer...

Which means another week closer to my vacation...

Which means another week closer to wearing a swim suit...

Which means another week of diet and exercise.

What are you saying hello to this week?

2 comments:

  1. That makeup organization makes my heart soar :) Your porch is awesome, too! We are house hunting now and the yard is almost my number one priority!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks girl! :-) Happy house hunting! I picked my house because I loved the yard! I hope you find what you're looking for :)

      Delete