Thursday, March 6, 2014

#Journaling28days

At the beginning of February I decided to participate in a fun photo/journaling challenge on Instagram. I took a photo (almost) every day that captured the essence of my daily life.

You can read my previous post about it here.

I intended on sharing the photos with you on Monday, but life happened and I wasn't able to.

If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen these. However, several of you aren't on Instagram so I thought it would be fun to share them with you too!


























I participated in the Journaling 28 Days challenge with the hopes of being inspired. I was slacking on my blog and I needed motivation.

Writing (for me) is so up and down. One day I might have 3 or 4 different ideas for the blog and a few days later, I'll have nothing. It is so easy to be caught up in the stress of every day life. To be "too busy." -I think this is true no matter what your outlet is.

The challenge was a lot of fun. I enjoyed reflecting on my day and finding inspiration in the small things.

Also, I like looking back on all the photos. Apparently I had a lot of snow, yummy food, time with friends and relaxation!

All in all, February was a pretty good month!

On a completely different note, can you believe Saturday is daylight savings?

Who's ready for longer evenings?! -this girl!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that gallery wall of china plates when it is finished! I bet it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I'm hoping to have it fininshed this month! I'm still needing a few more plates! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete