Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I am.

I am drinking coffee. Lots of it. The Keurig has been life changing my friends.


I am watching House of Cards.

I am expecting a package from my favorite party supply store. This weekend I’m co-hosting a baby shower for my very best friend. I ordered the cutest paper straws and gift bags. I can’t wait.

I am eating healthy. It’s been about a month and I’m still going strong!

I am making a pork loin for dinner. Walmart has them pre-seasoned. I’m told they’re amazing. We shall see.

I am officially the nosy neighbor. The house next door to mine is being gutted & remodeled. I take pictures of it every day.

 
I am mourning the season finale of Downton Abbey. What will I do without it? How long until the next season? What will happen to Edith’s baby?
 
I am anticipating the Oscars. Idina Menzel is performing. She is my favorite. So is Frozen. Is it weird that I want to have a Frozen themed party? This one has me swooning.
 
I am loving my new apple T.V. It has also been life changing. More on that in another post :-)

 
I am obsessing over all things antique right now -I can't explain it. One minute I'm loving clean & polished pottery barn...the next I'm loving used and abused vintage.
 
Anyway, I have the hankering to take a road trip- picker style. Anyone have any great locations for antiques and/or architectural salvages?
 
Don't you think a girls weekend filled with antiquing, diners & a cozy B&B would be so much fun?
 
Who's with me?!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad Downton is over!! What will I do with myself? I truly don't know.

    We got an Apple TV in the fall, and it's amazing.

    A weekend antiquing sounds like a DREAM.

    ReplyDelete