Thursday, February 27, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Another week gone by and it's starting to really feel like spring! Tomorrow is March and I have to be honest, I'm all to eager to wish grey and dreary February farewell!

Here is my top five:

1. Good hair days should be celebrated (because the are an abnormality around my parts). The messy look is nearly impossible for me to accomplish so when it happens, it has to be documented.


2. When I saw this picture, I knew I had to recreate it in my dining room! I went to a local antique store (and stumbled upon an unexpected going out of business sale) and got a handful of plates for only $13 bucks!


3. While looking for plates, I found this gem. It is just beautiful. The lime green is so shiny and perfect for a kitchen. I'm picturing apothecary jars filled with limes! If only I had room for it in the doll house.


4. Sometimes all a girl needs is a night out in her favorite shoes.  Italian dinner, girlfriends and wine, the perfect combination.


5. After reading this article, I am obsessed. OBSESSED, I tell you! It's a lovely story about a mother and her 4-year-old daughter who make paper dresses together everyday. She post the pictures of her dresses on instagram and I can't stop looking at them. They are beautiful and fun and creative and fashionable and innocent and just precious.





Images from Huff Postfashionbymayhem.com

Is it strange that I want the red paper dress in my size?

Grownups can make paper dresses too! right?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment