Friday, February 14, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Valentine's Day!

Also, I'd like to point out that a month from this weekend is Spring Break! Wooo hoo! (I don't really get a spring break but yay for warmer weather and Saint Patrick's Day!)

We are linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

1. This suggested post came across my Facebook feed a few days ago.


At the time, there were 59 comments...all from Orr's! Facebook is so strange sometimes...

2. Another post from my Facebook feed:


Our first west elm in Oklahoma and I am soooo excited! (tosses confetti) Finally! We're movin on up! Now if we could just get an Ikea...

*side note: if you're in the Tulsa area, I got an email saying Pier1 has marked down their entire store!

3. I've been trying really hard to cut down on some of my expenses.  Owning my own home has changed my outlook on spending and saving. Before, I didn't put much thought into it. If Kate Spade was having a flash sale, I would be first in line at the check out! (this week there was a 75% off flash sale and I didn't get a single thing...hold me!)

Now, I am constantly asking myself  "if something major happened, would I be okay?" As a result, I've taken a close look at my monthly expenses. I decided to cancel my gym membership (hold me!). I have a free gym through my job and although the classes aren't the same and my friends aren't there, it's free! So this week I went to their step class. I loved it! Here's to trying new things!



4. I survived the Dentist!

5. I saw this on Pinterest and it made me laugh.



Here are a few of my favorite Valentine's Day reads:

-The sweetest love story from Thistlewood Farms (check out her house tour, gorgeous!)
-Valentine Party at Pencil Shavings Studio
-Mommy/Son Date night at Pink Pistachio

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment