1. I can't help it, I love snow. It makes everything so beautiful.
It's been snowing off and on all week and at first I was thrilled! But now it's starting to get a little old. Did you know that when it snows and the roads are terrible, grownups still have to go to work? It's an abomination, I tell you! Enjoy those snow days kids, because one day...when you grow up...they will disappear!
2. This might not seem like a big deal to most of you, but I blogged every day this week! That hasn't happened in a LONG time! It feels so good to be back in the swing of things. Let's see if I can keep it up another week!
*Side note* Wow! I can't even begin to express my gratitude for all the kind words about my bathroom project. I feel so supported! So loved! You guys are the best!
3. Yesterday (over on Instagram) I journaled about the truth behind long hair. Products are so important to someone with as much hair as me. So imagine my delight when I ran out of my conditioner, conditioner that can only be purchased online...I was forced to use one of the samples I had stashed away from an old Birchbox.
insert Kerastase leave in conditioner
4. It's been a week of trying new things! Aside from my hair revelations, I've also discovered a new ingredient, ginger root. I love Asian food, it's probably my favorite. Ginger is used in several recipes I come across and I'm always a little intimidated. This week I threw caution in the wind and made the best Kung Pao Shrimp -with ginger root! Delish!
|Find the recipe here!|
5. It's a new month so that means a new desktop calendar! I love this one from Smashing Magazine.