Monday, February 3, 2014

28 Days

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful!  My Mom and Stepdad came to visit on Saturday and I finally got my chandelier hung! I'm working on the bathroom reveal post, hopefully I will be able to share it with you tomorrow!

In the mean time, I thought I'd talk about an Instagram project I'm participating in. One of my favorite photographers on Instagram, Shannon Ho, started the 28 day journaling challenge. One photo to capture the essence of the day.

Day 1: a glass of wine and a movie on a cold winter night. Secretly hoping for snow tomorrow.

Shannon shares the most beautiful captions, written to her children. Afterwords, she will print them in an Instagram book! How cute!

Obviously, I don't have kids...and I'm not planning on making a book. But I love the idea. It's no secret that I've been MIA on the blog. The truth is, I haven't been inspired to write. I'm participating in this challenge with the hopes that it pushes me to see the beauty in everyday life.

Day 2: Snow. It's so peaceful and quiet. Only the sound of crunching under my feet. Counting two blessings this morning: coffee and my electric blanket.
Most of the photos will only be visible on Instagram. I don't want to bog down my Facebook/Twitter feed with photos every day. If you'd like to follow along, you can find me at @orrbrittney.

I snapped this picture outside my bedroom window yesterday.



I didn't share it on Instagram, this one is just for you.

Isn't snow magical?

Wishing you a warm and safe Monday!

-Brittney


No comments:

Post a Comment