Friday, January 31, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday internet!

It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these! I know that I usually list 5 things from my week but…because today is the last day of January, I thought it would be fun to look back on some highlights from this month!
 
I'm linking up with Lauren for H54F!

One. My sister's Birthday. My mom always makes us our favorite meal for our birthday. This year my sister wanted lasagna, fried okra and oriental salad! As strange as that combo sounds…it was amazing!
 
Two. I’m making so much progress on the doll house! I hope to post my bathroom reveal next week! Here’s a little sneak peek of what you can expect:
 
Source

I’m hoping my mom and stepdad come to visit this weekend so I can get that baby hung!
 
Three. Learning about discipline. It’s not easy and I was tested this week!


Four. I’ve been experimenting with new beauty products and hair styles. I am in love with this primer. It has added hours to the life of my makeup.

Also, this hairstyle:
 

Makes me feel like her:

Source

Who says Disney movies are for kids?
 
Five. Instagram is my favorite form of social media. I’ve been on the hunt for a way to display some of my favorite photos and finally, I found a solution! (Actually, I totally stole the idea from my stepsister).


Frame: Pier1 / Prints: Printstagram

Guys, I love Printstagram! 24 prints for $12! The paper quality is outstanding, just beautiful.

I hope January has been good to you!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments: