Monday, December 23, 2013

Doll House Holiday Home Tour

Decorating for Christmas is one of my most favorite pastimes. I don't think I'll ever get my fill of Christmas lights and cheery trinkets.

My first Christmas in the doll house has been such a blast and with Christmas being less than 48 hours away, it's somewhat bitter sweet. I'll be sad to see the tree and nutcrackers packed away for another year...but I'll think about that tomorrow! -what movie is that line from? we will be best friends for ever if you know the answer!

So how about a little holiday home tour?

Come on in! :-)



 



 
 

 















 The Christmas Card books (pictured on my coffee table) are a new holiday tradition. I purchased them at a local scrapbook store. I love receiving cards and I can't imagine throwing them away...the books will make wonderful keepsakes for years to come!

Speaking of Christmas Cards...this year I did a year in review! It was so much fun! I have to thank my talented friend, Jen, for helping me out with the design! I loved the way they turned out!




Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment