Friday, October 25, 2013

This week.

This week has been really, really good to me.

I needed that. Lately, it seems like life has been full of stress and you know what? It's gone. Work has calmed down and I've made it a point to do things that make me happy.

Like putting up the Halloween decorations and drinking hot cocoa.


Or splurging on a pretty necklace. Part of the proceeds go to breast cancer research, a cause that is very close to my heart.


Celebrating my sibling's accomplishments.

Mikayla and her very first college visit -to my alma mater.


 Brandon and his new grown-up job. Congrats bub!


They're growing up and I'm excited to watch it happen.

And the cherry on top of what has been the most wonderful week?

Giuliana Rancic responded to my tweet (it was regarding that gorgeous necklace pictured above...she, along with designer Suzanna Dai, created the Live In Pink collection at LOFT).



I love her on E! news. I love her on Fashion Police. I love her on Giuliana and Bill. So... hashtag daymade.

Speaking of hashtags...watch this video. You're welcome.

I hope you all  have had a wonderful week! I will be spending my weekend with friends doing fun (non-spooky) Halloween activities!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. The #hashtag video was great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol JT is my favorite! You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete