Friday, October 11, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's been ages since I've participated in a H54F link up! I wasn't even sure if Lauren still hosted them...I've had such a crazy/stressful week (all of it work-related)... I thought it might be nice to look back at some of the peaks.

Here we go!

1. This giant giraffe was at Ross, I think it would be darling in a Nursery decorated like this.


2.  'tis the season to eat soup!

Italian Chili-recipe pinned here

3. I came home to find pumpkins on my front steps. Best. Surprise. Ever! Aren't my friends the greatest?


4. Last night's episode of Glee, remembering Corey Monteith. I cried like a baby...but it was just what I needed. I've been stressed this week, very stressed, about things that don't matter. The episode was heart felt and I loved it.


5. I lurve my Pencil Shavings stationary! I accidently had it shipped to my old address and it finally made it's way home to the doll house this week! Swooning.

notebook, self-inking stamp, pencils

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment