Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thrift Store Challenge!

I can't believe we are nearing the end of September! I'm beyond excited about the fact that fall is finally here! Bring on the pumpkin treats, college football and chili dinners!

I Instagrammed this photo at our local green house.



I'm obsessed with the Cinderella pumpkins. I think I might decorate my porch with them this weekend.

Also, I hung my fall wreath last week!



I bought it last year for under $15 bucks at Pier1. I love buying my holiday decorations after season. They mark the prices down so low it's almost like stealing!

Speaking of bargain shopping, last week I participated in the Oklahoma Women Bloggers thrift store challenge. I did a little DIY project for the doll house using this $2 bowl:



You can check out the details of  the makeover here!

And while I'm at it, I have to tell you about my new sunnies! I found them at Ross (of all places)!

I was working on a  commercial for this place and I needed to waste a couple over hours between shoots so I decided to drive over to Ross. I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled upon these Jackie Ohh Ray Ban sunglasses.



I hope you all are having a lovely week! Think of me while you are sipping on your Starbucks, we don't have one in my town...what I would do for a Pumpkin Spice Latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment