Thursday, September 5, 2013

and that's all my iPhone has to say about that.

Who knew? My favorite soup is gluten free. yes!


My bathroom is getting a makeover. No. More. Wallpaper!



Making a cake from scratch isn't as hard as it seems.


Pot roast is my favorite. This recipe changed my life.


Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things!


Especially when it's containing my new coffee table!


I've managed to keep my geraniums alive for two whole months! -insert applause here-


The county fair was such a treat. I love my small town.


Sitting right behind home plate has it perks. Perk #1 -making googly eyes at Ian Kinsler.



Participate in a 5K: check!



Group texting with my book club about this:


My Alma Mater still feels like home. Sigma Tri till I die!


Photography training at work...I can't wait to tell you all about my new gig!



If you're on Instagram, look me up! @orrbrittney

Hope you're having a great day! Tomorrow is Friday! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment