Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello Monday, Mikayla goes to prom!


This weekend my little sister went to her first prom. She looked gorgeous! -and that has nothing to do with the fact that I did her hair and makeup!

I can’t help it; I’m a proud big sister!

It amazes me how our personalities differ. I would turn into a complete prom-zilla over the color of my corsage, or how my hair needed to look. Mikayla is much more laid back. She only had one request; she wanted to wear her hair down. I wish I could be that easy going.

We took hundreds of photos, it was nearly impossible to narrow them down.
 
 


 
For her makeup, we tried to keep it light and natural. However, we did go with a slightly bold eye.
 


For kicks and giggles, here's a picture of my prom look!
 

 
Today we're joining Lisa Leonard for Hello Monday.
 
Hello weather forecast, 87 degrees for the high!
 
Hello summer clothing.
 
Hello celebrating a dear friend's birthday, Susan I'm talking about you!
 
Hello house hunting. I hope to be done with you soon! ;-)
 
Hello May.
 
Goodbye April.
 
Have a wonderful Monday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment