Thursday, February 28, 2013

My weekend in Broken Bow

Lately, I've felt like somewhat of a travel blogger...and you know what? I could totally get used to it! 

February was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. Two trips in one month? Heck yeah!

If you missed my trip to Galveston, check it out here.

Last weekend I ventured out into the woods...I never knew one could have so much fun in the middle of nowhere! But oh boy! did I have a blast!

Late Friday night we arrived to the most beautiful log cabin!

I tried to snap a few pics before the girls took over the place

*side note, I forgot to mention that the trip was in honor of my book club one year anniversary. 








We watched chick flicks!


Oh! and here is what our cabin looked like during the day:


Our surroundings were just breathtaking. I went on a hike one morning, it was stunning.








Saturday afternoon we ventured into town to visit the local winery.


 






I couldn't leave without snagging a few goodies!


For dinner we ate at the most ah-mazing pizza place! (The Grateful Head)




It was the perfect weekend getaway, and only a three hour drive from home!

If you're interested in more information about our cabin, check out their website here or call the number pictured below. 


*Beavers Bend Creative Escapes has no idea who I am. I just really want you to go there because it is so dang pretty! 

I hope you all are having a marvelous day! See you in March! (which is tomorrow! I cant believe it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment