Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hello internet! It's been a while! I hope you all are doing well!

This week has been a little crazy!

Today (for the first time in a loooong time) I am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday.

1. When this week began, I was at the ocean.


2. A plane ride home and 48 hours later...

snow.
3. Several months ago I came across this photo on pinterest and fell in love with the sunburst mirrors. Slowly, I've been collecting mirrors in the hopes of recreating this look.
 
Pinned here
A few days ago, I found the most beautiful mirror on Joss and Main! I cant wait to add it to my collection! (Now I have three mirrors, I'm half way there!)
 
pinned here
*Side note, have you been on Joss and main? Well I must warn you, you will love every single thing they have. Check it out here.
4. Last week my dad sent me this card for Valentine's Day. He is so sweet. This week I enjoyed two meals on him! Thanks dad!
 
 
5. This weekend I'm going on a girls trip to Beavers Bend (a.k.a. the middle of nowhere). We are renting this beautiful cabin...
 
Source
I'm told it is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait!
 
Happy Friday everyone!


1 comment: