Tuesday, February 12, 2013

hello gorgeous.

I’ll admit it, being single on Valentine's Day isn't ideal.

Valentine's Day can be somewhat irritating for those of us without a honey-bunny/sweetheart/baby/cutie-patootie/boyfriend. *gag*

However, I absolutely adore chocolate truffles and presents so who am I to forgo the celebrations?

Last year, I had a marvelous time Celebrating V-Day with my sisters. I wrote a post about it here.

This year, I don’t have any big plans; Although, I did treat myself to some beautiful jewels!

I just love Stella & Dot. I’ve been drooling over their jewelry line for several months but have been hesitant on pulling the trigger. I really need to re-decorate my bathroom, I want a mirrored jewelry armoire and I’d love a new coffee table so I’ve been trying to put back a little money for some of those big ticket items.

However, I think Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to make a few irrational purchases, don't you?

Lucky me, I was invited to a Stella & Dot party! The party was last Wednesday and my order came in the mail on Monday! Talk about quick shipping!

I just love their packaging.


hello gorgeous.


I love these earrings, perfect for any occasion.


I chose these dangles because of the way the white center looks against my dark hair, it makes me feel so glamorous...and I think everyone deserves to feel glamorous on Valentine's Day.


Lately, I've been inspired by the beach. This necklace is the perfect mix of elegance and whimsy. I can't wait to wear it in Galveston this weekend.


I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't hate Valentine's Day. I actually sort of love it.

It is a good excuse to eat chocolate a buy something pretty.

Oh yeah, and even though I'm not in the midst of a passionate romance, my life isn't without love.

I'm surrounded by so many people who truly, deeply, love me and I love them.

So this Valentine's Day cherish the one's you love... and don't forget to celebrate yourself. Because you are worth celebrating!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love your valentines day pretties!!! :) I'm always up for beachy things and those earrings WILL look great on you.

    ReplyDelete