Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Galveston Texas, I adore you.

If you follow me on instagram, you know that I've been away from home. I took a weekend getaway to Galveston and oh my did I have a marvelous time!

My grandfather has a beach house in Galveston, so I decided to pay him a visit.

For the most part, I will let the photos speak for themselves...Galveston is such a charming town.


 
 


Nothing better than fresh shrimp!

I just loved their kitchen
Doggy door under the bench, brilliant.


See the hanging globes?
Walks on the beach are my favorite.




 








This is my Poppa, he had no idea I took his picture.
I love him more than fresh shrimp and walks on the beach. 








The houses were spectacular





 
Of course, we went to the theatre...
...and toured this 120 year-old mansion.
We ate brunch at this stunning hotel



See that table in the window? That was ours.


I went a little crazy
I'm swooning over this piece of coral I brought home.
It looks so lovely under my grandmother's painting.

Poppa, thank you for showing me such a wonderful time. I will treasure the memories forever... I love you so very much.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Brittney. I'm so jealous. Amazing pictures. Did you take these??!!?

    ReplyDelete