Thursday, February 7, 2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awesome

-Tonight I'm going to a Valentine’s Soiree. Everyone was asked to bring a little treat,here’s what I came up with:


(It’s just abag filled with store bought cookies; I added the tulle bow to ramp up thecuteness).

-Recently,I’ve discovered grapefruit. I can’t get enough. I love the way it tastes withsugar on top.

-This week,Kate Spade had a flash 75% off sale. I picked up this adorable iPhone case forjust $20 bucks! Look familiar? That’s because I pinned it a few monthsago.  Day made.
 
Sold out online, pinned here.
 
-Meeting oneof my mother’s friends from college. Last night I attended a Stella & Dot party and shewas the stylist! She recognized me from Facebook!  Mind blown.

-A week from tomorrow, I will be hopping on a plane to Galveston, TX. Yay!

Awkward

-Theterrible canker sores I’ve developed due to my obsessive grapefruitconsumption.

-The manbagging groceries who told me that I look like Danica Patrick. I’ll take that asa complement!
 
 
 
-The verynext day, at the Stella & Dot party, a woman told me I look like AnnaKendrick (the weird girl (Jessica) from Twilight). This is the SECOND person tobring this to my attention. What is it about me that reminds them of her? I don’t see the resemblance…like at all. Is it because I'm weird? ShouldI be offended?

No resemblance. Whatsoever.

-I forgot toput on deodorant this morning. Of course, I’ve been obsessing over my smell allday long. Read: discretely sniffing myself. Totally lady like. (Please tell meI’m not the only one this happens to).

HappyTuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I'm so jealous that you got that case! It's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Anna Kendrick is super cute and adorable so I would take that as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete