Monday, January 7, 2013

One. Last. Christmas.

Last weekend was too much fun.

I've been anticipating the arrival of my niece, Reagan, for weeks. She lives in Florida with her mamma (my stepsister Heather). I only get to see them about once a year...



My stepbrother, Kevin, traveled from Charleston SC to visit as well. Side note- I've decided to move to Charleston. He doesn't know it yet, but he mentioned a spare bedroom in his apartment. I think I could totally adapt to that lifestyle. Southern men, charming town, the beach...fresh fish. A girl could get used to that! 

Last time Reagan visited I made a complete arse out of myself, you can read about it here. At the time, Reagan wasn't sure about her Aunt BB. It took her a while to warm up to me.

This time, however, it was a whole different story! She wanted to play pretend, she shared her ice cream with me, she even gave me hugs and kisses! I die!

I can't get enough of those cheeks!

It has been so long since our house has been filled with squeals and giggles. I think it's safe to say, she has us all wrapped around her finger.

Also, I enjoyed late night chats with Kevin and Heather. For those of you with siblings, I think the best hours for bonding are those between midnight and 2 a.m. after everyone has gone to bed. We laughed, we cried, we made fun of our parents...it was a good time!

I was so sad to see everyone go home...I really do wish we lived closer to each other.

At least I have an updated photo to hold on to,



Aren't we a good looking family?


No comments:

Post a Comment