Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five For Friday!

Yes, I’m still alive.

It’s Friday and this is my first post of the week.

It’s also my last.

I’ve been a busy busy girl!

Here’s what I’ve been up to:

Bonfire with good friends.
 
Scrumptious Desserts! Pudding, oreos, & whipped cream. nom nom!

 
Gushing over old pictures of my baby sister and me.
 
 
Wrapping presents.

 
Eating a birthday dinner at our favorite restaurant.

 
Cookie cake.

 
Book club with my best gal pals.

 
Oh how time flies when you’re having fun!

As we approach the end of January, I’m perfectly content with my life right now. Yes, I’d like to write more and focus on this here blog but I’ve got good friends, family, and an amazing job that act as my distractions...and what wonderful distractions they are.

Happy Friday!

We are linking up with Lauren for #H54F!

No comments:

Post a Comment