Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Recap!

I made delicious peppermint bark brownies for a Christmas party Friday night. I was inspired by this recipe but I made a few changes to simplify! I plan on making them again soon and I will share my *tweaks* with you!
 
At the Christmas party, I won this lipglass set by MAC! I love every single color! Their lipglass is the best! (Yes, they call it lipglass...not gloss. Brilliant branding if you ask me!)
 
I love my new Henri Bendel key chain. It was an early Christmas present from a good friend. She knows me too well! Oh how I love pink and bling bling!

I am officially DONE with my Christmas shopping! I spent Saturday wrapping presents. They look so lovely under the tree...now if the rest of them would hurry up and come in! (Thank goodness for online shopping!)
 
Saturday night I took a drive around our local park. I'll never get too old for Christmas lights! One day I plan on doing *this idea* with my kiddos.
 

While shopping at Walmart on Sunday, I came across these e-card tumblers. I wonder if they were inspired by Pinterest?
 
This morning I woke up to snow! Yay! It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! It's only 2 weeks away!
 



Happy Monday!
 

4 comments:

  1. That holiday bark looks so yummy, can't wait for the recipe. You are so lucky to have finished all your shopping, I feel like I haven't even started...which I really haven't. Oof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay! I think the crunchy peppermints on top ruined them! goodluck with all your shopping!

      Delete
  2. Happy Monday! Those brownies look soooo awesome! :) Nice work on the shopping and wrapping.

    ReplyDelete