Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Pink Pistol

There's been a lot of excitement around here involving Miranda Lambert's new store, The Pink Pistol.


The adorable boutique is located 30 miles southwest of where I live, in a small town called Tishomingo. Tishomingo is home to the country superstar and her husband Blake Shelton...but for most of my life, Tishomingo was home to my beloved grandparents.

Tishomingo is the epitome of small towns; your restaurant options include: Subway, Dairy Queen, and Sonic. Of course, my grandparents decided to move right before Miranda set up shop.

So the other day I took a little road trip to see what all the fuss was about. I am amazed at how much she was able to pack into her space. They carry everything under the sun! Clothing, accessories, furniture, home d├ęcor, “Miranda” apparel, “Made in Oklahoma “stuff, cook books, coffee, candy, oh! and there is an old fashion “diner “where you can treat yourself to an ice cream Sunday! Yum!

I especially loved this pink piano:
 
 
And the shoplifting warning:


Glitter and pink everywhere! It's like girl heaven!


I made several purchases (I'm a sucker for souvenirs...)
 
 
I could have spent several more hours browsing the store. I can't wait to go back! If you are in the area and want to take a road trip...please give me a call! :-)
 
 
p.s. I apologize for the quality of these photos. I wasn't sure if she had a policy on taking pictures so I decided to leave my camera in the car!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. how stinking cute is that store?! That pink piano is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete