Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Tacky Christmas!

Last night I had the pleasure of taking part in one of my most favorite holiday traditions: a tacky sweater party.

I stole a sweater out of my mother's closet and paired it with my favorite black and white gingham shirt. The only thing I hate about those tacky sweaters: they all have an awful "boxy shape." I wanted to accentuate my waist so I used a leopard belt to bring it in.


gingham shirt: Eddie Bauer, belt: Target

The party was held at the coolest wine bar in town (the only wine bar in town). We had festive signature drinks, garnished with mint and cranberry. They were so yummy!


I went to this party last year and I hardly knew anyone. I was extremely shy and totally out of my element.  I’m amazed at how much has changed since then. I have the most amazing friends and I couldn't be happier.


Wishing you all a very merry *tacky* Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you and how far you've come in your city in a year! You look beautiful in your outfit, love love love it!

    ReplyDelete