Friday, December 21, 2012

High Five for Friday!

This week month has been a whirl wind! I love love love the holidays but I'm going to be glad to have my daily routine back (which involves staying away from cookies, cakes and brownies...I'm experiencing some serious sweet tooth issues right now).

However...we still have one more week to gorge ourselves with pinterest recipes and egg nog. yum!

Today we are linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

1. The series finale of Gossip Girl didn't disappoint! I've been a fan of the show since day one (my freshman year of college)


2. My office potluck was a success! I brought these brownies but instead of using peppermint, I used Andes mints.

 
3. It's a major award! (not really) I was recognized for my "Community Involvement" at work. Check out this trophy! I haven't received a trophy since my freshman year of high school when I won 1st place in the debate tournament...

 
4.  I found the 1959 issue of Better Homes and Gardens at my grandparents last weekend. It's so charming!


5. Christmas book club (My first time ever to wear colored pants...)


 I made a rum cake! It turned out perfect!


 I love the ornament...each paper has the month, book title, hostess, and dinner theme. Too cute!


Happy Friday everyone! and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks SO yummy! And those brownies. Oh my gosh. I may have drooled. I'll have to check out that recipe for sure! I have such a bad sweet tooth! haha

    - Frances @ Keynotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the GG finale too! Way to go on joining the colored pants club - I am yet to join. 2013 is going to be my year for colored pants, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete