Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A day in the life of Brittney

Rise and Shine!
 
 
100 Calorie breakfast (on the go)


 
Christmas tunes on the lunch time drive

 
quick trip to walmart


For lunch: my favorite salad. ever.
(also, the only thing I like about Wally World)
 

 
More Christmas tunes for the drive back to work...
 
 
 Happy Hour !
Driving to Sonic with the windows down
(In December... I still can't get over it!)
 
 
At my desk, enjoying a Route 44 un-sweet tea
 
 
After work: Headed to the gym for abs class
 

 
After abs class...
( I showered! I thought I'd spare you the pictures)
Ready for the Victoria's Secret fashion show watch party!
(We all wore our PJ's)

 
Finally produced a decent topknot!
 
 
I brought an oriental salad. Delish!
 
 
We ate a bunch of yummy food!
 


Nothing like watching skinny models while eating chocolate!
 

 
After the party I went home, crawled into bed, and dreamed of Justin Beiber.
(I didn't really dream of the Beibs. Although, I do think he's pretty dreamy!)
 
There you have it folks! A glimpse into my orrdinary life.
 
Thanks Rita for inspiring this post!

2 comments:

  1. I really love that you are able to be so busy yet still eat so healthy! It really inspires me to try to do the same in my life. Thanks!


    Hayley Kiah @ Classy In KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!

    Also? I've seen those salads at Walmart and have wondered if they're good. Now I'll have to try one!

    ReplyDelete