Monday, November 19, 2012

Neglectful

Exhaustion. Lately, it’s all I feel.

This month has flown by.

I’d apologize for not writing more (4 measly posts this month…I’m so neglectful) but I don’t feel sorry.

 See I’ve had to prioritize. Most of you know all about what’s been going on with my mom. I’ve been pretty busy taking care of everything around the home front. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the time to blog.

Commuting 1.5 hours to work which happens to be very busy right now…keeping our family and friends updated on my mom’s surgery via her blog –check it out here…and being “mom” to my little sister was a lot to balance.

I hope you didn’t forget about me while I was away!

I guess I just wanted y’all to know that I’m still alive! My mom is cancer free! …and I promise I haven’t quit blogging.

Also, my DVR has been neglected as well (so don’t take it personal!)

I hope you all had a happy Monday!

Mine has been filled with thoughts of turkey, gravy, sweet potatoes, broccoli cheese casserole, homemade rolls, and pecan pie that I’m going to consume in 3 days! Yay!

Did I mention that I am responsible for cooking our family’s Thanksgiving meal this year? Say a prayer!

5 comments:

  1. SO happy to hear your mom is cancer free! Good luck cooking dinner- I am sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear your mom is doing well! By thevow any I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check it out over at my blog http://Homelife-Sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow autocorrect....by the way* I nominated you, sorry!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sarah! I will check you out! :-)

      Delete