Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five for Friday

This week has been C-R-A-Z-Y! Instead of mentioning my top 5 favorite things, I thought I would fill you in on what I’ve been up to.

I know, I know… You were hoping to read a witty story about how I embarrassed myself or about the handsome fireman who put money in my bucket (See “Tuesday”) and responded “Yes, Ma’am” when I thanked him. I considered burning down Wal-Mart just so he would come back!

But unfortunately, I am all out of wit. I’m plum tired!

So here is what I’ve been up to these last 5 days:

Monday
I worked late. The Chickasaw Cultural Center had their Christmas Light kickoff! Sanata turned on the lights and we ate tons of cookies. I love my job!

Tuesday
My friends and I rang the bell for Salvation Army at Wal-Mart. It was soooo cold but we had a lot of fun! We sang Christmas carols and flirted with cute firemen. Also, I was surprised at how many people willing to give. It was very touching.
 
 

Wednesday
I’m helping a friend decorate her new home for the holidays. Wednesday we took a trip to Hobby Lobby…the nearest Hobby Lobby is an hour away. I can’t wait to see the final product! I will be sure to take some pictures to share with you!

Thursday
attended my first auction! It was soooo much fun! I bought a beautiful pair of Kate Spade earrings. They are perfect for work, they go with everything.
 

 

Friday
I’m headed to OKC to finish up the last bit of my Christmas shopping. I am so excited to be DONE.

As you can see, it’s been crazy! But I wouldn’t have it any other way!
 
I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment