Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five for Friday!


One.



I’m obsessed with all things plum. Lips, fur, nails...I can't get enough!


Two.



Eight Mondays until Christmas!! By the way, you have to follow Regina George on twitter! Hilarious!


Three.



Chicken Rosemary Soup and whole wheat saltines. Yum.


Four.


Hello November! Loving my new desktop calendar! Found it via The Small Things Blog. < Love her


Five.

Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses

Prabal Gurung Cape

Lela Rose Top


Jason Wu Ornaments

Neiman Marcus is partenring up with Target! I repeat: NEIMAN MARCUS AT TARGET!! 24 Designers, 50 gifts. On sale December 1st. Pictured above are some of my favorites but lets be honest, I love everything... to browse the collection click here.

Happy Birthday to Brooke! You are such a great friend! I love ya girl!

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.

3 comments:

  1. Love your entire ensemble in the first picture!! And I just copied your background calendar - so cute!! Have a good weekdn! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying for that Lela Rose top. So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete