Monday, November 26, 2012

Call me Martha! I survived my first Thanksgiving!







 




I had such a delicious Thanksgiving. Because my mom is still recovering, I took over the cooking. I never knew how much work went into planning the meal!

Surprisingly, everything was perfect!

My Menu:

-Breakfast Casserole (to munch on during the Macy’s Parade of course!)
-Sausage Balls
-Sausage Queso
-Homemade Salsa
-Broccoli Cheese Casserole
-Sweet Potato Casserole
-Green Bean Bundles
-Homemade Rolls
-Red &White wine
-Southern Sweet Tea
-My step dad smoked the Turkey, helped with the gravy and mashed the potatoes.
 
I can't believe I survived my first Thanksgiving (without burning anything)!

As usual, I took part in the Black Friday shopping frenzy. Although, it wasn’t the same without mom.
Pictured above, you can see some of the photos I took with my siblings while we were waiting for Target to open. It got pretty crazy.

Sunday, I went to the Chiefs vs. Bronco’s game! Go Broncos! We had a blast!

Last night after driving for 6 hours back to Ada, I curled up in my comfy bed with my favorite Anthro candle (ah-mazing) and read my current book: Matched - love this book y’all! Review and cast list coming soon!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Matched series! I'm just waiting for the 3rd one to come out so I can keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The third is out!! It came out early November! :-) It was pretty good!

      Delete