Thursday, November 8, 2012

Busting Free

Hello Internet!

I hope you've had a good week! This week has been an emotional roller coaster for me and my family. As most of you know, my mom was diagnosed withbreast cancer about a month ago.

On Wednesday she underwent a mastectomy. In the mean time, I've been guest blogging for her over at Busting Free.

If you are interested in hearing about how the surgery went, click here. Oh! and for the exciting news...click here!

I want to thank all of you who have been praying for my mom. I’ve been showered with words of encouragement from several readers whom I’ve never met before. I’m truly touched by the outpour of love and support you all have shown!

So thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Glad your mom is doing well! Sending you and your family prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing so well! My mom was diagnosed in March and is just about done with radiation. As hard as it is for the person diagnosed with cancer, it is also hard on their loved ones. I hope her recovery from the surgery is quick and she can get back to her normal self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been hard but I am amazed at her strength. I really appreciate your kind words!

      Delete