Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Birchbox

November snuck up on me y’all!

I’ve been putting off my October Birchbox post because I’ve been too busy to take any photos of the products.

This post has been looming in the back of my mind for several weeks. So today when I finally got my camera out to take the pictures, I realized I lost my charger…and the battery is dead.

So I will be using photos stolen from the BB website. I hope they don’t mind!


This month's box was special. Birchbox teamed up with goop to create a box of must-try essentials.

Here's what I got:

Lulu Organics dry shampoo -love this!

Embryolisse’s cult Lait-Crème Concentre
a.k.a shea butter that makes your skin feel like silk!

Lemon Bar! yum!

Naked Princess (strange name for a lip gloss)
Non-irritating lip plumper

Karuna Mask
(not the gooey kind...it is an actual "cloth mask")

If you don't have a Birchbox you are totally missing out. It is the perfect way to treat yourself every month (and they're only $10 bucks!) For more information click here!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment