Tuesday, October 9, 2012

iPhone Dump

Hello Internet.

The past weekend was glorious, as I had Monday off for Columbus Day.

It was a bit of a whirlwind. I worked most of Saturday, saw two movies, took a spontaneous trip to Dallas, and ate myself silly.

I tried to take pictures along the way...if you follow me on instagram, you've seen most of these.

10 photos from my weekend:

-Friday-

One


Cozy sweater to work Friday, first sweater of the season!

Two


Any Miranda Lambert fans out there?

Well she lives 30 minutes south of me in a small town called Tishomingo (aka "Tish").
She's opening a store on main street (see picture above).
The locals tell me it is expected to be open in the next month or so.

Anyone wanna take a road trip (with me) to Tish in November?

Three


After I wrote this post about my Mom's diagnosis with Breast Cancer, my friends sent me these beautiful roses.

I am so thankful for all the love and support shown to me in the last week.

-Saturday-

Four


I spent the afternoon with my friend Susan watching Funny Girl. I loved every second of the film. It is a must see if you like classic musicals!

Also, I bought the soundtrack on iTunes.

Barbra Streisand, you have a new fan.

Oh how I love her.

Five


My Halloween costume is coming together!

I got this beautiful scarf at a local boutique, it matches my witches hat perfectly.

-Sunday-

Six


I wore my favorite LOFT sweater to church on Sunday with my boots (first time this season).

I read an article that said fall is the perfect time to wear your "natural hair" ...so I've been rocking my natural wave.

I actually kind of like it, and it takes way less time than straightening!

Seven


After church, Susan and I headed south to Dallas!

I can't believe I've never been to World Market before! I love that place!

-Monday-

Eight



Oh my, how I love anthropology. Isn't their kitchen stuff adorable?

Nine


My biggest regret of the weekend? Not buying this candle. It smelled amazing and I loved the jar!!

I just couldn't bring myself to buy another candle after buying two from Bath & Body Works last weekend.

Ten


My favorite purchase of the weekend came from TJ Maxx...I love them!

I've had them on (at work) all day and they don't hurt my feet!

Also, they are the perfect addition to my Halloween costume!


Well that turned out a lot longer than expected.

If you made it to the end, you are a good friend!!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sweaters!! They are so cute. Growing up my mom always loved Barb, she claims they are kindred spirits with large noses, but we must have watched Funny Girl at least a million times. Still one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete