Thursday, October 11, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday. My favorite day of the week.

This weekend I have zero plans...I kind of like it that way.

I'll probably sleep.

Maybe do some crafts.

I might even cook a roast.

Church time on Sunday.

If I'm feeling productive, I'll squeeze in a little cleaning...

or maybe I'll take a road trip to see the family?

Wherever I end up, it's sure to be a nice break from the daily grind.

Today we are linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

1.


I've recently discovered Downton Abbey...

Of course, I'm totally sucked in.

I love the way they talk; they say things like "quarrel" and "contrary" and "gallant" and a bunch of other romantic words that make me swoon.
2.


Merry Christmas at Walmart!

I parked by the garden section and when I entered it was a winter wonderland, complete with Mariah Carey's Christmas soundtrack playing over the speaker.

Brought a smile to my face.

3.


Coffee dates with friends.

A local coffee shop is serving "skinny pumpkin spice lattes." I'm in heaven!

 4.


Image from Google...I forgot to link the source.

Vampire Diaries is back on!

Yay!

oh! and how awesome is that dress on her?!

5.

Decorated by *me*
It won a prize y'all!


BYOP (Bring Your Own Pumpkin Party).

My girlfriends and I celebrated fall with a pumpkin party:

Pumpkin food, pumpkin carving, pumpkin painting...it was so much fun!

Full post on the party coming soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. OH how I LOVE Pumpkin Spice Latte's and the BYOP Party sounds so FUN! I might have to do that! Found your blog on FromMyGreyDesk! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast! You need to have one for sure!! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Firday to you! :)

      Delete
  2. HOORAY for the xmas isle being back! It always makes me happy :) and I am SO excited that Vampire Diaries is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpin is adorable!! Yay for Christmas!! Love this time of year!!

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete