Friday, October 5, 2012

High Five for Friday

On Monday I wrote about my Mom’s recent diagnosis with breast cancer. Needless to say, I’ve got boobies on the brain.

So.

Because it’s the first week in October…

And October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month…

And I love shopping for pretty things…

I thought I would dedicate this #H54F post to my favorite Breast Cancer awareness products.

As usual, we are linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

One.

Loft necklace

LOFT partnered with breast cancer survivor Giuliana Rancic to create this gorgeous necklace! 25% of full-price purchases of the necklace will go directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

(*Side note* they are having a 60% off sale this weekend! Yay!)


Two.

Philosophy's hope in a jar

I love philosophy products, epically their moisturizer. Pick up their limited edition hope in a jar! Philosophy will donate $5 from every purchase to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


Three.

Tory Burch phone case

Check out this adorable Tory Burch hardshell phone case. 15% of the proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


Four.

essie polish

Who doesn’t love essie nail polish! Well they are raising awareness with 31 days a pink! A shade for every day in October! How awesome is that? I’m loving the “were in it together” polish!

Five.

LOFT dress

It’s no secret that LOFT is my most favorite place to shop. I think this pink peplum dress would be perfect with the necklace I mentioned above! Again, 25% goes to BCRF! It just too stinkin cute!

 
*Also, my mom decided to write a blog about her experience with breast cancer. She thought blogging would be the easiest way to keep everyone in the loop on her progress. Also, I think it will be very therapeutic for her.  

If you are interested in keeping up with her story, visit her over at Busting Free!

Oh! and tell her I sent ya!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your mother's diagnosis.. i'm sure it is going to be a struggle but keep your head up for her :) That was very cute for you to dedicate your post to breast cancer awareness, I love everything you posted. Have a great weekend !

    Sam @ smallgrlbigworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a breast cancer awareness post too! I love that Loft necklace, it actually goes perfectly with my J Crew bracelet! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete